Salesforce Reports and Dashboard
Welcome to “Salesforce Reports and Dashboard”
Another powerful side of the Salesforce is the analytics.
Salesforce gives you the ability to manage and customize different data. It allows you to keep track of real-time metrics and improve customer service. It enables users to report and analyze data in a variety of ways. Sales reps can use this tool to create reports to check on accounts they haven’t worked on in a while resulting in flexible data reporting and analysis.
This is an intermediate-level course suggested for people who would like to learn about how to convert businesses requirements in visuals like charts, metrics, tables, funnel chart and others using Salesforce CRM.
What’s in this course?
- Navigation through Salesforce cool features
- Brief Different kinds of reports in Salesforce
- Hands-on Salesforce summary generation and optimization
- Explore data management (Import and Export)
- Edit and customize lighting experience dashboard components
What you’ll learn
- Understand basic concepts of Salesforce and its architecture
- Provide amazing user experiences by leveraging the power of Salesforce with ease
- Learn all about reports and dashboard in Salesforce.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of a CRM
- Salesforce Platform Basics