Test Automation with Cypress
Welcome to Test Automation with Cypress!
In this course, we’ll be learning about Cypress from scratch, helping you build a strong foundation of knowledge and understanding.
Whatever your goal is, this course will help you achieve it.
Note that this course is based on Cypress version less than 10
What’s in this course?
- Introduction to Cypress
- Difference between Selenium and Cypress.io
- Why all this buzz around Cypress?
- Installation of pre-requisites
- Installation of Cypress.io
- Running your first test
- Using configs to setup Cypress
- Cypress custom commands
- Cypress fixtures
- Using hooks to define tests
- Grouping tests with Mocha
- Running test suite using CLI
- Headed and Headless execution
- Browsers supported with Cypress
- Mochawesome reports
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A system with Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Installation of prerequisites is covered in the course
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn web automation
- Students who want to take their testing skills to next level
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular tool used for automation
Login to enroll the course
and start learning!
- Why this buzz around cypress
- Learning cypress architecture
- What makes it different from the king of the hill Selenium WebDriver
- Setting up NodeJS and NPM
- Setting up cypress
- Using Visual Code
- Writing and organizing tests
- Interacting with web elements
- Parent Commands and Custom Commands
- Passing user input in to the commands
Execution of test suite using Command Line Interface
- Headless and headed execution
- Cypress run and Cypress open
- Grouping tests with Mochawesome
- Generating Html reports from Json