Test Automation with Cypress
Welcome to Test Automation with Cypress!
In this course, we’ll be learning about Cypress from scratch, helping you build a strong foundation of knowledge and understanding.
Whatever your goal is, this course will help you achieve it.
What’s in this course?
- Introduction to Cypress
- Difference between Selenium and Cypress.io
- Why all this buzz around Cypress?
- Installation of pre-requisites
- Installation of Cypress.io
- Running your first test
- Using configs to setup Cypress
- Cypress custom commands
- Cypress fixtures
- Using hooks to define tests
- Grouping tests with Mocha
- Running test suite using CLI
- Headed and Headless execution
- Browsers supported with Cypress
- Mochawesome reports
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A system with Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Installation of prerequisites is covered in the course
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn web automation
- Students who want to take their testing skills to next level
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular tool used for automation
Login to enroll the course
and start learning!
- Why this buzz around cypress
- Learning cypress architecture
- What makes it different from the king of the hill Selenium WebDriver
- Setting up NodeJS and NPM
- Setting up cypress
- Using Visual Code
- Writing and organizing tests
- Interacting with web elements
- Parent Commands and Custom Commands
- Passing user input in to the commands
Execution of test suite using Command Line Interface
- Headless and headed execution
- Cypress run and Cypress open
- Grouping tests with Mochawesome
- Generating Html reports from Json