Python (Beyond the Basics)
Welcome to “Python – Beyond the Basics”
Python is the most popular language when it comes to coding! Due to the language’s easy readability, it is increasingly attracting beginners in coding as well.
Python – Beyond the basics will open doors for a Basic Python Developer and walk them through the journey to becoming an Intermediate Level Developer, within a duration of 2 hours!
You’ll get all the theory, multiple examples and demos, assignments and tons of important knowledge that is skipped by most other resources!
This course will allow beginners in Python to GO ONE STEP BEYOND, and to get introduced to intermediate concepts in Python, enabling them to become incredibly efficient coders in Python!
The aim is to enable you to follow best practices in Python, and be able to reason why a practice is being followed, instead of blindly practicing! And to definitely make you confident in your ability to code in Python for difficult scenarios/cases.
So, if you’re hoping to polish your Python skills and get confident in your abilities then get onboard as we go beyond the basics!
What’s in this course?
This course will make you learn about exceptional applicable concepts that can be used in your day to day programming.
There are various sets of examples and demos that you can apply to real projects, along with assignments to give you opportunities to practice what you’ve learnt.
What you shall be learning in this course:
The course is divided into 7 modules, and each module has multiple subsections, with occasional assignments and ‘quiz-yourselves’.
- Covers efficient ways to concatenate strings
- Understanding generic arguments used and how to use them
- Different types of comprehensions!
- Diving into Lambda functions
- Learning about advanced concepts such as Iterators and Generators
- Covering Object Oriented Programming Core Concepts
- Working with Closures & Decorators
This really is going “Beyond the Basics” as promised!
Who this course is for:
- Students who have learnt Basics of Python
- Professionals with less than 2 years of experience in Python
- Python 3.8 Installed
- An understanding of variables, data types (integer, character, float, boolean etc) and basic data structures in Python (example lists, sets, dictionaries, tuples)
- Loops (For & While) and If/Else conditions
- Basic exception handling
- How to create and use basic functions