Welcome to “Kubernetes Essentials”
Kubernetes is one of the most popular container orchestration tools that is widely used in the world. Kubernetes automatically scales, manages, and keeps multi-container workloads in the intended states.
This is a technology that you must master if you are interested in DevOps. Recently, Kubernetes has become very popular, and businesses are actively seeking employees with this competence.
This Course covers the basics of Kubernetes, its functionalities, step by step installation of local Kubernetes and other core concepts. You will get a good exposure of Kubernetes concepts with simple examples and demos. We will have an idea of docker containers, autoscaling, concepts of YAML and the most exciting thing, we will see Kubernetes Dashboard!
Don’t worry if you know nothing about Kubernetes, I have tried to make it as simple as I can. Even if you are a student wanting to learn about Kubernetes, you have landed in the right place.
What’s in this course?
- A thorough introduction to containerization
- Brief explanation of Orchestration
- Idea of Docker containers
- Complete idea of Kubernetes Architecture
- Understanding of Core Concepts of Kubernetes
- Idea of AutoScaling (HPA)
- Basic concept and knowledge of YAML
- Local and Cloud solutions available for Kubernetes
- Understanding of minikube
- Installation of Minikube
- Basic Commands usage on Minikube
- Kubernetes Dashboard
This Really Sums up all the essentials required for Kubernetes, You are going to enjoy this course !
What you’ll learn?
- Basic and core Concepts of Kubernetes
- How to install and work with kubernetes on your local system
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No there aren’t any such requirements but it’s good to have.
- Basic knowledge of linux
- Basic concepts of docker/containers
Who this course is for?
- Students who want to build some concepts of kubernetes
- DevOps professionals who are working with kubernetes
- Cloud Engineers who wants to learn about this emerging technology
- Developers who want to clear some concept on where their code is being deployed