Introduction to Salesforce CRM
Add to Wishlist
Welcome to “Introduction to Salesforce CRM”!
This is a beginner-level course suggested for people who would like to learn about how to digitally transform businesses using Salesforce CRM.
What’s in this course?
- Students will be able to understand the User Interface of Salesforce
- Setup and login profile in Salesforce developer platform
- Configure the Salesforce CRM for the businesses using standard and OOTB features of Salesforce
- Different Roles and career paths related to Salesforce
- Salesforce learning platforms
- Career Opportunities in Salesforce
What you’ll learn
- Understand basic concepts of Salesforce and it’s architecture
- Provide amazing user experiences by leveraging the power of Salesforce with ease
- Learn all about career-building ways in Salesforce.
Login to enroll the course
and start learning!
Instructor and Course Introduction
Brief of Salesforce
Introduction to Salesforce
How to create a Dev Org
Overview of Trailhead Salesforce
Career Path and Certification in Salesforce
10Pearls University is an online, on-ground and hybrid platform that offers workshops, trainings, webinars and courses free-of-cost in order to upskill the tech community.
Simply register and make an account on 10Pearls University, and you will have access to all the materials.
Yes! All our courses are self-paced, meaning that you can take them around your schedule.
Absolutely. Although some courses require some background knowledge of languages and concepts, all our courses offer guidance that is easy to understand, with resources and examples available in case you run into difficulties.
At the completion of your course, you will receive official 10Pearls University Certification.