Copywriting Masterclass: Become a Pro in 4 different types of copywriting
Learn the key principles of effective writing, excel in four different types of copywriting, and become a top-quality, highly-paid writer.
Meaningful and result-driven copywriting is both an art and science. It must intrigue and captivate the reader, and also be methodical and meticulously crafted to achieve certain goals and outcomes. This Masterclass is packed with hands-on, step-by-step advice, tips and tricks that I have learned over more than a decade of working with different companies and clients, across industries and countries.
The course starts off with a Primer module, which discusses the fundamentals of effective writing, and common mistakes copywriters often make. It is then divided into 4 distinct Lessons; each Lesson covers a specific type of copywriting (Social media copywriting, website copywriting, PR copywriting and Thought Leadership copywriting), and how to become a pro in it. Lessons include assignments or case studies to help you put your knowledge into practice, and observe your various strengths and weaknesses.
If you wish to zero in to a specific type of copywriting, you can even directly jump to that Lesson. However, it’s a must to take the Primer session, as it will help you align your content flow better, and have the basics of copywriting out of the way.
This Masterclass is for copywriters and aspiring copywriters who want to write copy that generates results, and wish to make themselves invaluable for their employer, clients or customers. If you write for a living, and want to earn top money for your expertise, this course is for you.
What's in this Course?
This course starts off with essential copywriting principles needed for all types of writing, and explores in-depth four different kinds of copywriting.
- Principles of effective copywriting that every content writer must practice
- Common mistakes that kill your copy, and how to avoid making them
- Deep dive into four different types of modern copywriting.
- Social Media copywriting: Explore how to write captivating copy for different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Website copywriting: Tips and techniques to write website copy that helps generate leads, and increases subscribers. A detailed breakdown of writing clear and attention-grabbing Homepages, About Us, Services/Products and Contact Us pages.
- Public Relations copywriting: Understand how media can be utilized for your client’s benefit. Learn how to write Press Releases that a) convey your brand’s message, and b) have a high chance of getting published in top publications.
- Thought Leadership copywriting: Learn how to write articles, blogs and posts that establish you as an authority and leader on a subject. Combine your subject expertise with empathetic writing to create impact, help form opinions, and change perspectives.
- BONUS MODULE: Foolproof, and completely achievable, ways to market yourself as a top-quality writer – to the right people, on the right platforms.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- There is no pre-requisite for learning this course.
- Good command over written English.
- A desire to perfect your copywriting skills.
Who this course is for:
- Writers who want to become copywriters
- Copywriters who wish to learn and earn more
- People whose jobs require good writing skills to move ahead in their careers