Automation With Selenium Web Driver & TestNg
Welcome to Automation with Selenium WebDriver & TestNG – The Complete Guide
This course will teach you about Selenium and TestNG in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices. You will learn the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to get you started with Selenium and create a profession automation framework.
Regardless of whether you know nothing about Selenium and TestNG or if you already have some basic Selenium and TestNG knowledge, you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course.
At the end of this course, students will be able to automate software tests with Selenium WebDriver using Java and TestNG framework, execute tests in Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers, recognize different test failures and know how to fix and avoid them, as well as use TestNG features for better test structure and easy framework maintenance.
What’s in this course?
- Introduction to Test Automation
- Frameworks and their types (Linear, Modular, Datadriven, Hybrid and BDD)
- Introduction to Selenium Suite and working of WebDriver
- Setting Up JVM, Environment Variables, IntelliJIDEA
- Introduction to Maven and Managing Dependencies in POM.xml
- Setting Up Chrome Driver
- Element Locators in Web Driver
- Page Object Model
- Data Driven Approach using Property File.
- TestNG Introduction
- TestNg Assertions & Annotations
- TestNG Reporting
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Java fundamentals
- Basic concepts of OOP
- No prior automation framework experience is required!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to automated test from scratch
- Anyone who’s interested in learning a most commonly used tech by leading tech companies for automation
Login to enroll the course
and start learning!
Automation is the best way to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and coverage of your software testing.
A test automation framework is a set of rules to design and create test scripts
Selenium Webdriver is the most popular automation tool you can use and learn these days to automate tests for the web.
Setting Up JVM, Environment Variables, IntelliJIDEA
This is a beginner to intermediate level course designed for people interested in test automation and Selenium WebDriver. It teaches you step by step the basics of automation & frameworks, exploring how to step up and use best structure to write your tests and introducing to better design pattern and approaches.
- Run a basic program
- Element Locators in Webdriver
- CSS locator & Xpaths
Page Object Model
Data Driven Framework
A hybrid Framework is a combination of any two or more framework. In this training we will be learning to create a hybrid framework that is a combination on module based and data driven framework.
Benefits of TestNG Framework
This course will teach you about Selenium and TestNG in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices you need.