Automation Using Cypress – Part II
Welcome to “Test Automation with Cypress – Part II”
This course we will be learning about Cypress.io with some advanced concepts and its practical implementation.
Since, Cypress is a fast, reliable and easy to use end-to-end testing framework for anything that runs on the browser, for that, we will learn how to write solid automation tests for your front-end applications, their installation and setup process
This is a Part II, an intermediate level course for cypress wizards out there. This course will help you build a strong foundation of knowledge and understanding regarding cypress and why it is the best choice for test automation engineers.
You’ll get tons of examples and easy demonstration to all the problems facing while creating test automation scripts.
If you have already completed the basic level course, this course is the next step in your learning path. Happy Learning!
Note that this course is based on Cypress version less than 10
What’s in this course?
- What is DOM
- Using CSS locators
- Adding targeted selector (data-cy)
- Chaining DOM elements
- Get element by index
- Interaction with checkbox
- Invoke and wrap commands
- Closure of cypress functions
- Cypress waits
- API Functional testing
- Iterations on the array of elements
- Page Object in cypress
- Other cool features of cypress
What you’ll learn
- Use best practices to create your automation tests
- Become a Test Automation Engineer with industries most loved automation tool experience
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basics of Test Automation with cypress
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn web automation
- Students who want to take their testing skills to next level
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular tool used for automation